Thursday 17 November 2016

Introducing 'Violent Kingdom' dad hats


Hey guys, so last night I partnered up with my brother in law's new fashion brand 'Violent Kingdom' by helping him with a photoshoot for his brand and it went awesome!!

Thank you for Nick coming by and helping with the photoshoot.

Dad hats have been a popular trend for while and I could honestly say I was happy to join in the photoshoot as well.

These outfits here display a street themed outwear surrounded in the woods.

Here, Nick is looking down towards the river. With the background displaying a bridge in a season like this, this shows that even urban wear is suitable for this environment. Dressed in a zip style denim jacket, white shirt, distressed jeans and white dad hat, Nick makes urban wear totally good in the woods.












Here is the outfit Nick is wearing:

White Dad Hat - Violent Kingdom
White Long Length Shirt - Topman
Denim Zip Style Jacket - Forever 21
Distressed Denim Jeans - American Eagle
Yeezy Boosts 350 V2 - Adidas

Later on, I decided to join the shoot and it went pretty well for me also.

Here, I am wearing a olive bomber jacket with a taupe sweater keeping me warm and pairing up with blue biker jeans. The pink VK brand gives this an artistic look in my opinion.









Here, I would show you the outfit:

Pink Dad Hat - Violent Kingdom
Taupe Long Length Distressed Jeans - Forever 21
Olive Bomber Jacket - Guess
Distressed Biker Jeans - Zara
Brown Suede Boots - Zara


Here, I took off the bomber to look casual walking under the bridge. This time I am wearing the Yahweh Dad Hat to make it simple and clean.









Overall, this was a great experience and it was such a privilege to work along with my brother in law into making his vision into something great.

Praise to Him.












Nick: @nickczi
Violent.Kingdom: violent.kingdomto

No comments:

Post a Comment