Saturday 12 November 2016

Alley Theme Street Outfit

Sorry for the late post, I have been busy with work. It's exhausting working every night for 7 days without a break. Good news is that I just came back from a great vacation and coming back to work, I thought I'd be tired but it has been the opposite and I'm glad about that.

So right now, I will show you a new outfit I put up to. With great help from my friend Nick, we went to downtown and took great photos by Bloor and Ossington in the alleys.

 As you can see on this photo, he is wearing a light baby pink sweater. With the sweater's light contrast and the cyan color in the background, it shows more focus on his face bringing his eyes out more in this photo.









Here, you can see him wearing a black bomber jacket with distressed denim and white athletic shoes to give it a fresh tone. With the various colours of the graffiti in the background, it displays Nick a very casual and neutral look in the alley way.













Black Bomber Jacket 
Pink Hoodie 
Distressed Jeans - Forever 21
White Mid Top Shoes - Footlocker

More photoshoots soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment