Wednesday 7 December 2016

Winter is coming soon!! Time for the dark colour outfits!!

Hey guys, so I've been really busy trying to set up for Christmas and I hope these last few weeks of this year will go great.

Anyways, I want to show you a casual outfit that would look good early in the winter when the weather is not too cold.


Here, you can see that I am wearing a grey trench jacket with a black turtleneck. Additionally, I paired it up with black pants to give it a cool dark tone then finishing up with a pair of tan suede chelsea boots.

I chose to wear tan suede chelsea boots so I can make the outfit spark up but not too much. The tan colour just gives it a nice touch with grey layer on black. I am a fan of black but I felt to just wear a grey trench jacket to give it a cool but not too neutral style. It's a half of everything.


Grey Double Breast Trench Jacket - Zara
Black Turtleneck Sweater - Zara
Black Pants - H&M
Tan Suede Chelsea Boots - Urban Outfitters


Now, if you don't like wearing semi casual clothing like this. If you are not feeling the turtleneck or be comfortable wearing chelsea boots and want to wear normal boots, here is another outfit!

Here in this outfit grid, I laid an outfit that would look awesome on you wearing if you are heading to the skating rink with your friends or girlfriend or just going for a hike in the woods for fun.









I laid a chambray shirt to give it that cool blue look. Next, why not go with a grey sweater. Preferably either a collar shawl or a shawl cardigan which I have here. It's a nice layer with the shirt because it is grey. Then you can wear a black vest if you don't want to wear a jacket and want to feel comfortable. Because of the vest being a neutral colour, it doesn't make the outfit look bad. Then pair it up with some regular denim jeans and a pair of boots. In this grid I chose my brown suede boots because I like playing around with different colour but not going out of the contrast with a bright colour but by using a dark colour like brown.

Blue Chambray Shirt - Forever 21
Grey Shawl Sweater
Denim Jeans - Levi's
Gillet - H&M
Brown Suede Boots 

And there you have it! I will post more later on this week. Stay warm guys and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment