Tuesday 28 February 2017

Stay Warm with These Layers


Morning guys, so today I have been trying to follow a better schedule and go with it. 

The past weekend, I went to downtown with a few friends and it was a good time to take photos of the area and just capture the moment.

The weather was beautiful and it was not so cold, it was cool enough to just wear a light jacket! My type of weather!!

Here, I will show you the outfit I was wearing. Thank you for my friend Amanda in capturing the outfit.

Here, I am wearing a long length shirt to prevent moisture to hit my body. This is my base layer. Then, I am wearing my insulation layer which is my green crewneck, then end it with my shell layer which is my bomber. I then pair it up with some distressed jeans and white mid-top athletic shoes. The layers and colour in my opinion just give it a great vibe. Like, look at it. White, then olive green and black. So perfect. Then also, white shoes to coordinate with the bottom white layer of the shirt.







Outfit of this photo:

White Long Length Shirt - Topman
Olive Green Crewneck - H&M
Black Bomber Jacket - Forever 21
Distressed Denim Jeans - Hera London
White Mid-Top Shoes - Adidas

So there you have it. If you guys ever want to go out when the weather is over 5 and under 12, just grab your crewneck or hoodie and that light jacket!









Keep looking out for more outfit inspiration by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment