Wednesday 22 February 2017

Spending time in Toronto's best strip when it comes to fashion!

Good Evening everyone!

I have notice that my fashion blog gets views a lot this time but I am thinking to start posting these in the morning. I feel with my new goal as in to be more productive in the morning, I should also start being more committed to my blog as well.

So today, I am going to show you ladies again a cute outfit to wear while out in the strips of downtown. 

It's not really hard to create and not much basic. Just great items that are needed especially with the cold weather leaving and warm weather entering out.

While out with my friend and her sister this weekend, we were walking in downtown on the Queen St. strip where every fashion guru knows that is where the best clothing stores are. On our way to get dessert, we encountered the graffiti alley where we decided to take photos. Here, my friend Francesca is wearing a green bomber jacket, with distressed jeans and a pair of classic converse!

Outfit in this photo

Green Bomber Jacket - Zara
Black Distressed Jeans - Dynamite
White Plimsoll Shoes - Converse 

Let's just try to enjoy a great time with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment