Wednesday 5 October 2016

Neutral goes well both ways!!


Sorry for the late post, been busy with work but I would keep updating these blogs when I am free. So I love fall, I already have expressed my love for outfits especially in the fall. Here, I will show you an outfit that doesn't stand out but looks very casual and stylish for you guys.

Model: Nick @nickczi


As you can see, this is just comfortable. The ripped green denim with a long length black top with a black bomber jacket does the outfit well. Pair it up with some great black sneakers and you look fresh. Here, he is using Yeezy Boost 350s.












Bomber Jacket - Calvin Klein
Black Long Length Shirt - H&M
Olive Biker Jeans - H&M
Pirate Black Yeezy 350 - Adidas

Another photo, though blurry shows how the outfit looks great in this setting. With the ripped jeans and the bomber in this, it really creates a casual, street and sporty look.

No comments:

Post a Comment